Here, you will find: The Avengers, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Community, Psych, Raising Hope, Dexter, Whedonverse, Fullerverse, Lost, etc. Food. Silly graphics. Pretty stuff in nature. Pretty much everything and anything. Enjoy.
make me choose >
malcolm reynolds or angel?
A really important scene from Snowpiercer.
I love that you can clearly see Evans go “SHIT” and Stan go “WOW” and Scarlett definitely reacts, but then plays it off like it’s no big deal.
I don’t know what this is, but it is, without a doubt, the most attractive presentation of people to a stage I have ever seen.
#this movie did so right by her
Anyone who dismisses her as eye candy didn’t watch the same movie I did, and ought to go sit in a corner and think about their misogyny.
I mean, god, it’s the little things. That “who do you want me to be?” she asks Steve while they’re in the car is just so raw. This is a woman whose entire life has been defined by ‘who do you want me to be?’ and so she falls back on it because she has nothing else left. And Steve doesn’t buy into the trap and just says “how about a friend?”
And god, her face when she thought Nick Fury was dying. The sheer level of silent devastation she’s trying not to show and failing.
I just cannot get seeing this moving and not seeing Natasha. Because if you just dismiss her as eye candy, that’s what you’re doing (I’m looking at you, several male reviewers).
Today’s list of standout Natasha moments (it varies):
- Reaction to Nick’s death.
- Reaction to NIck’s not being dead (she looks so wounded under the physical pain and confusion).
- Suiting up and infiltrating the WSC meeting with Pierce with a gunshot wound to her shoulder.
- Speaking of that, saving their asses shortly after getting said GSW, using a heavy piece of equipment even while she could barely stand.
- Using the widow’s bite on herself.
- That moment where she pauses to gird her emotional loins before she respond’s to Pierce’s jab about the world seeing her as she is (which it wouldn’t, because of course who she is and how she is is not what she’s done).
- The steely-eyed, contained anger bubble gum snap. (Most bad-ass use of bubble gum ever.)
#scarlett johansson is a remarkably pretty woman#and it continues to piss me off that basically as soon as she turned 18#that was all reviewers could see about her#even though by that age she’d already proven herself to be a damn good actress as well#and it’s not like her talent had an expiration date#the moment she was a legal adult
happy 4 of july guys
i pledge allegiance to that ass
We’re falling apart and coming together again and again
We’re growing apart but we pull it together, pull it together, together again
two sides of the same coin
That’s… an almost unbearably emotional gifset.
I NEED A STUCKY FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS AU WITH BUCKY SINGING “STEVE YOU GOT IT GOING ON”
I NEED IT NOW
Sam and Steve singing I’m in love with a sexy lady (which has everything to do with them running in the opening scene)
Sam, Steve, Natasha and Bucky singing Friends
Steve and Natasha singing A kiss is not a contact
Steve and Bucky singing Love is your weapon of choice (followed by I’m not crying)
I COULD GO ON